FREE In-Home Evaluations
Heart, Body & Mind Home Care provides Southwest Florida with holistic and personalized in-home care and wellness services tailored to the specific needs of each person we serve. We do so by actively listening to our clients and their loved ones to personalize their care experiences so we can engage their unique attributes as individuals to reach their personal wellness goals and achieve a higher quality of life.
Our Free In-Home Care Assessment also provides information regarding our complimentary Family Learning Center which helps family members better understand and monitor their loved one’s condition and be active, knowledgeable participants in their loved one’s care. The Family Learning Center contains an extensive supply of disease-specific educational materials including more than 50 family caregiver video training modules.
Topics discussed during the Assessment:
- General health
- Client’s service preferences and daily routines
- Life Enrichment Activities
- Service Quality Assurance
- Our Family Portal
- Advanced Directives
- Transportation requirements
- Our “state of the art” Caregiver/Client Matching Technology
- Cost of home care services
- Home care payment options
- Home Safety Evaluation – complimentary upon request.
There is no obligation required for a Free In-Home Care Assessment. On your first day of care, you’ll meet your professional caregiver and begin to enjoy your independence and peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.